Sunday, August 11, 2013

Weekly wrap-up

I had such a fantastic running week!  18 miles, which is one of my highest weeks ever.  Maybe ever. I might have done 17 or 18 a couple other times.  I'm not going to go look it up, no time for that!

Monday- Started off the week running 4 miles in the pouring rain!  It was awesome and I had so much fun. 
Tuesday-Rest
Wednesday-STILL raining (we had some bad flooding in our area!) so Dallas & I headed to the gym.  Actually, I went to the gym TWICE.  Once for a tempo run by myself, 3 miles,  then back with Dallas. I did upper and lower body strength training and 15 minutes on the elliptical while he ran.
Thursday-more rest, yowsers, I was sore!
Friday-long run!  Longest run so far, 8 miles in 1:32:11! 
Saturday-rest
Sunday-3 easy miles. I was going to do 4 but I was still sore from the 8 on Friday and decided not to push it.  

I got my Team Run Disney tank and my new Fantasy Sparkleskirt this week and this awesome RunDisney lanyard that a friend sent me.  It seems I can never get enough workout clothing. LOL.  My tank is cute and feels great running, I wore it this morning. 


Today will be spent cleaning!  Rey gets home Tuesday and my IL's arrive Wednesday morning for 5 days! 
It will be a busy and fun week around here.

How did your week go?  Anyone else have special stuff going on this week? 

 

6 comments:

  1. Yay for a great 8 mile run and a double gym day! I have come to realize that I really like running in the rain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cassie! I really love it too, I figure I get drenched in sweat anyway most of my runs, it's not very different! LOL

      Delete
  2. Dang girl 8 miles in 1:32 is AWESOME!! I hope you have a wonderful week with your hubby home :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! I'm frantically cleaning today and tomorrow to get ready for everyone! Rey gets home tomorrow!!

      Delete
  3. Great work this week! I love the #TRD shirt, I got the short sleeved one but the tank looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, you have to take a picture so I can see what the regular T looks like!

      Delete