Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wide-angle Wednesday!

Happy humpday!  We have had insane weather here, as most people in North America have this week.  Luckily I have 4wd or I would not have made it to half my petsits.  Running on Monday was done inside, however, because I cannot run in 8 inches of snow and -20 degrees!  I ran 4 miles with no heel problems and it still feels a little *tweaked* (no better way to explain it) but does not hurt.  I'm being cautious though and will do a short short run tomorrow and then do my 10 miler on Saturday or Sunday, whichever has the warmer weather.

Excited to watch all the Dopey runners headed down for marathon weekend at WDW!  Good luck with the races! 

For WAW,  a couple shots I took this morning while petsitting. The horse's name is Blue, he's so sweet! 




 Are you headed to WDW for marathon weekend?  Running 1, 2, 3, or DOPEY?!!  Have fun!  I'll be stalking  following some of you on FB & Twitter!

11 comments:

  1. I so wish I was running Dopey this weekend... I just keep telling myself that I will be there next year, and I have Tink next weekend!! :0) Nevertheless, I too will be following everyone on fb who will be there this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep telling myself that my weekend is coming soon, so I can't be jealous! LOL. Yay for Tink! I'll have to stalk you next weekend then! ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, gorgeous pics there and I love the sunrise with the barn! That's suitable for framing! Blue is so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Desiree! I keep trying to take nice photos of the snow b/c at this point that is ALL the snow seems to be good for...the rest of the time I'm cursing it! I'm ready for this winter to be over already.

      Delete
  3. I love the barn sunrise, but because I have an irrational fear of horses, that horse's blue eyes freaked me out...along with everything else about him. I'm seriously debating going to WDW just so I can cheer everyone on/meet fellow bloggers. I have a friend who is running her first marathon (the WDW marathon, obvi) on Sunday, and I'm debating going to cheer her on. I just want an excuse to go to Disney, honestly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A horsephobia! Well, I can see how his eyes would be freaky if you were afraid of horses! You should totally go! If I lived close enough I would go. GO! GO! GO! LOL...enabler.

      Delete
    2. My mom has horsaphobia too! I thought it was just her being weird!

      Delete
  4. That horse is absolutely gorgeous! And the barn picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures. I couldn't run in 20 degree weather let alone -20 degrees!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pictures of animals. I know they are equiped for the weather, but I always feel bad for the big ones that have to stay outside in the cold! Hopefully their barns are nice and warm! My husband keeps teasing that we is going to buy me a shetland pony! Can you imagine a shetland pony inside my house cuddling up next to Baylee? I cant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pictures of animals. I know they are equiped for the weather, but I always feel bad for the big ones that have to stay outside in the cold! Hopefully their barns are nice and warm! My husband keeps teasing that we is going to buy me a shetland pony! Can you imagine a shetland pony inside my house cuddling up next to Baylee? I cant!

    ReplyDelete